IN MEMORY OF
who were killed while biking
The Ghost Rider's Bike
- Turning The Loss Of Cycling Ability Into A Gain
- Pedestrians Are Not A Uniform Group
- As Bicycles Get Smarter Will Bikers Get Dumber?
- Bicycle Bandits Should Avoid Motor Vehicles
- With The Advent Of Motorized Vehicles Came The Concept Of Traveling Out Of The Way
- Humans Creating Divisions Among Themselves And Drawing Comparisons
- When Is Being Seated Not Sitting?
- Motorcycle And Bicycle Interactions
- Designing Affordable Bicycle Components For Transportation And Practicality
- Everyday People Thinking Up New Uses For Bicycles
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Life starts with almost unlimited and unknown potential. A newborn is a mystery in that he or she might be anyone, might do anything and might even make a difference in the world we live in. But, the farther along … Continue reading
Road planners tend to look at road design, efficiency, and cost first. Road users themselves, are something of an afterthought, if thought of at all. The problem with this approach is that it omits the most important thing of all, … Continue reading